Call Center Agent
Job ID: 216628
Call Center Agent
Comerica Oaktec Building (Free Parking)
Hour of Operations 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday
Various shifts available within the hours of operation
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation starting at $16.50
- Shift differentials, language premiums and employee incentives
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays for Full Time Employees as well as Part Time individuals
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- The opportunity for career advancement
A Call Center Agent will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service whose primary objective will be to assist customers with their general account inquiries and requests. Meet or exceed key performance metrics while handling a high call volume of in-bound calls in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates possess strong communication skills, time management and organizational skills. The Customer Contact Center offers growth opportunities for those who seek advancement.
- Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound and limited outbound calls, offering problem resolution.
- Complete account requests such as balance inquiries, reviewing transaction history, check orders, disputing electronic payments, etc.
- Assist customers with basic web banking functions, such as unlocking and resetting passwords.
- Understand Comerica's core products and services with the ability to recognize an opportunity to deepen the relationship and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality assurance objectives.
- Able to effectively collaborate within and across teams and departments.
- Use problem solving tactics to analyze and troubleshoot customer challenges.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- 2 years of Retail, Financial sales or Call Center experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 2 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint including system data entry, and Internet search
Oaktec Building10:00am-7:00pm Mon-Fri