Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers' reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction“), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
Utilizes blue prints and schematics to repair facility equipment and production machines. This includes diagnosing the trouble, disassembling the machines, requisitioning new parts and equipment, repairing or replacing broken parts, adjusting functional parts as necessary, cleaning and lubricating parts and inspecting completed repairs. Depending on the facility, duties can include equipment preventive maintenance (PMs), pipe fitting, welding, light machining, electrical, mechanical repairs, installing, aligning, assembly of new equipment and repairs to the facility such as lighting, plumbing, etc. May apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials, as specified by work orders, blueprints, sketches or charts. Depending on the facility, may work with the sites computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to complete required maintenance work orders, PMs and breakdowns as they occur. Follows all safety standards, procedures and policies set by the organization, OSHA and other regulatory agencies. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Willing to complete an apprenticeship and/or had formal training in area of specialty. Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and experience in use of hand tools, power tools and other testing equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining production machinery throughout the facility
- Responsible for all facility (structural) maintenance and repairs
- Responsible for executing and closing work orders in a timely manner
- Accurate record keeping – equipment history, PM schedules, down time logs
- Any reports as required by management
- Comply with any and all safety procedures i.e.: lock out / tag out, fall prevention, lift equipment safety and confined space entry.
- Housekeeping duties as required
- Work in a constant state of alertness
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Work cooperative with co-workers
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDES:
Wide variety of hand, power and pneumatic tools
Analytical test equipment
Precision measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, tape measures
Computers – CNC and PLC
40 hours a week and some overtime and weekend work may be required in order to meet production demands
Post high school with emphasis on industrial trades, mechanical and electrical
2 years as industrial mechanical / electrical maintenance
- Industrial electrical and mechanical skills
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Ability to read and interpret PNID drawings
- CNC experience
- PLC experience
- Math skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to read and use precise measuring devices i.e.: Calipers, micrometers and tape measures
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary & Variable Incentive Compensation Plan (position specific)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Discretionary Personal Retirement Account
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran