Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing facility solutions. Leads the operations of facility accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.
- Leadership - Overall ownership and accountability of operational management and financial performance of the unit. Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for employees, clients and consumers. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Identify and engage top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential within the organization. Plan and lead team management meetings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Establish and maintain effective client and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Assists with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions. Facilitate and support new business and retention activities. Develop program (facilities, custodial, energy, grounds or maintenance) to meet client and customer demands and specifications.
- Financial Performance - Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to labor, supply, and inventory. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Oversight and responsibility to deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and total quality management requirements. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Ensure consistent application of Aramark's operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in sustainablity efforts to reduce energy consumption and labor productivity standards. Actively use CMMS to manage and report facilities services and be an advocate for use of handheld devices.
- Compliance - Facilities/Multi-service/Operations
- Requires at least 3 years' experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Senior living healthcare expierience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience