- Observes all activities of both guests and employees on the casino floor, cage, change booths and count rooms by way of the closed circuit television (CCTV) system for criminal activity and/or violations of NJ regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Videotapes such activities where appropriate and reports their activities to appropriate officials.
- Monitors alarms which register in CCTV room and reports their activation to appropriate officials.
- NOTE: EMPLOYEES MUST ADHERE TO THE REGULATIONS SET FORTH IN N.J.A.A. 19:475-1.10(G) AND MUST SIGN AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THESE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO BEING EMLOYED IN THE SURVEILLANCE DEPARTMENT.
- Completes detailed incident reports and daily logs.
- Promotes positive public relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of appropriate experience.
- Good technical and manual skills.
- Strong math and writing skills required.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Knowledge of Casino Games preferred.