Under the direction of Security Department supervisors and managers, incumbent provides basic security coverage ensuring that adequate protection is provided for the safety of patrons and team members. Safeguards the assets of the organization as well as those of its guests and team members. Promotes an outgoing, friendly guest oriented demeanor at all times.
- Ensure that proper security is provided for all transfers of monies within the casino and hotel areas of the complex.
- Assist patrons with a wide variety of inquiries and situations including providing information about the property and events, giving directions and possibly escorting them if necessary.
- Prepare detailed incident reports in a clear and precise manner.
- Patrol the hotel and casino areas to establish a security presence and report all unusual situations and/or suspicious persons.
- Assist in the coordination and resolution of emergency situations.
- Assist in maintaining proper key control.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required and a minimum of one (1) year of guest service experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee Registration license through the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- Previous Casino/Hotel Security, Law Enforcement and/or Military experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.