Under direction of the Sous Chef, ensures that food items are properly stocked and served to guests while following all safety and health guidelines.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the highest sanitation and guest service standards
- Clean, maintain and organize assigned work areas
- Follow all Health Codes (State and Federal) and company guidelines at assigned work station
- Greet customers cordially and answers any of their questions anticipating needs.
- Maintain front side of the line, sneeze guard and floor; keep line impeccably clean and maintain food product to ensure a fresh appearance.
- Check quality of food; notify supervisor of any discrepancies
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of food preparation, food products and food handling equipment
- Must be able to read , write and understand English