ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees daily operations of Junket and Bus programs.
- Assists management with strategy for Junket and Bus programs.
- Directs staff while handling all administrative duties including schedules, payroll, coding requests, offsite events and expense reports.
- Provides friendly and courteous service to customers.
- Greets customers arriving by various transportation modes as company representative,
- Distributes promotional gifts, bonus coupons and bus coupons for coin or food redemption and maintains accurate records and banks.
- Processes new card accounts, produce cards, and distributes pertinent brochures through the 24 Karat Card Services Center and to potential players on the casino floor.
- Has access to system player rating to input group codes and reservations. This position does not have the ability to change player ratings.
- Operates from a small cash drawer when necessary; is accountable for coupon issuance/return and all applicable reports.
- Maintains constant information flow to the Promotions Shift Supervisor with regard to all groups and individuals.
- Completes required paperwork as per established department policies and procedures.
- Attach patrons to e promo offers consisting of cashable and non-cashable credits, through the conversion of coupons or other designated processes, accountability, reporting and reconciliation.
- Training of new representatives.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, Good math skills a must. Cheerful, friendly attitude and professional manner required. And professional manner required. Must be guest oriented with good, clear speaking voice. Ability to maintain accurate records. Must possess a valid Casino Employee Registration or be eligible to obtain the credential from the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Should accommodation assistance be needed in the application process, applicants can contact Golden Nugget Human Resources at 609-441-8493 or via email: GNACHRInfo@gnacm.com