Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
We have multiple openings for Wellness Nurse Consultants that will be responsible for developing and recommending customized, group-specific strategies to improve the health and wellness of the federal employee, leveraging Anthem and FEP programs and resources as well as industry best practices. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works consultatively with federal employees and agencies to develop and manage tailored plans/seminars to impact health and wellness including strategies that improve health conditions.
- Analyzes utilization data to determine success of member benefits and opportunities to lower healthcare costs and improve health.
- Works with FEHB Sales and Marketing to improve competitive position, increase membership and improve retention.
- In coordination with Sales and Marketing, conducts meetings with federal employees and agencies to review program participation and suggests solutions to meet the federal agencies goals and objectives.
- Participates in the development and review of federal agency goals and objectives to determine appropriate actions for maximizing results and improving group satisfaction.
- Sets up biometric events to improve health outcomes.
- Maintains contact with providers and business leaders through participation in community affairs.
- May plan, design, implement or deliver and evaluate health and wellness programs for federal agencies.
- Develops programs to improve HEDIS scores.
These positions may work from the Rancho Cordova, CA; Thousand Oaks, CA; Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; St. Louis, MO; Portland, ME; Atlanta; GA; Richmond, VA; Indianapolis, IN; Middletown, NY; Milwaukee, WI; Cincinnati, OH or Cleveland, OH offices.
- Requires BA/BS degree; 3 years clinical experience; experience in corporate sales or consultative selling; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required.
- Multi-state licensure is required if this individual is providing services in multiple states.
- Experience designing and delivering Wellness Programs is highly desired.
- Background with HEDIS is preferred.
- Field nursing experience is a plus.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.