Transaction Services - Manager
When you join our Transaction Services (TS) practice, you will be part of a team working hand in hand with our clients to help them evaluate the financial and commercial risks and opportunities associated with acquiring or selling a business. Most of the deals we advise on involve corporate or PE-backed middle-market entities, enabling you to work with numerous clients across a range of transactions of varying complexity. Here, TS operates as a dedicated, standalone practice that collaborates closely with other practice areas, resulting in greater visibility across our advisory work. As part of a 3–4-member project team, you’ll work closely with Managing Director-level leaders who are invested in your individual development along with the growth of the practice.
As a Manager, you will lead the delivery of client engagements, serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the client, guide a team of consultants through the project lifecycle, and ensure that high quality projects are consistently executed on time and on budget. While continuing to develop your project and people management skills, you will further augment your advisory toolkit and subject-matter specialization by developing deeper client relationships and leading larger, more complex deals.
What You’ll Do:
- Use financial acumen, including knowledge of accounting standards such as GAAP, to assist clients on a variety of financial and tax issues associated with M&A transactions
- Draft EBITDA tables with supporting calculations and net working capital analysis while factoring in the underlying metrics of the business
- Lead management meetings for due diligence projects
- Highlight the risks and opportunities associated with gross margins, working capital requirements, or synergy assessments
- Coordinate and manage engagements throughout the transaction life cycle
- Participate actively in the development of junior team members by providing coaching and performance feedback, and fostering a team-based working culture
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for developing and maintaining client relationships
- You get the job done and have fun doing it
- You thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic work environment
- You readily identify problems and instinctively look for solutions
- You demonstrate analytical rigor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy participating in internal and external company initiatives such as community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
- You have the ability and desire to travel as required based on client location
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, including 2 years of transaction experience focused on quality of earnings, net working capital, and cash flows
At Riveron, you’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver meaningful solutions to a variety of clients, work alongside experienced leaders who are invested in your growth, and be part of an inclusive and vibrant community of individuals who truly love what they do and who they do it with. Our entrepreneurial culture is rooted in a belief that every perspective is uniquely valuable, and that spirit has enabled our significant growth. Along with that growth comes opportunity – for more impactful work, enhanced flexibility, and progressive benefits that support healthy, prosperous lives in and out of work.
Riveron is a people-first business advisory firm that operates at the center of the latest business trends. We partner with our clients – ranging from large global multinational organizations to high growth private entities – to solve the dynamic and complex issues faced by modern finance organizations.
Check us out on social media:
LinkedIn Glassdoor Instagram Facebook
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.