Transaction Services - Director
As a Director in our Transaction Services (TS) practice, you will partner directly with our clients to help them evaluate the financial and commercial risks and opportunities associated with acquiring or selling a business. Here, TS operates as a dedicated, standalone practice, which enables greater opportunity to independently build upon business relationships while developing subject-matter expertise within a specific industry or offering. We make a difference with our unique ability to provide solutions throughout the transaction lifecycle, creating deeper partnerships that increase the likelihood of success and maximize long-term value for our clients.
In addition to leading a team of consultants through complex engagements and owning vital client relationships, at the Director level you will enhance your business operations toolkit by supporting executive leadership’s strategy for developing the practice and increasing Riveron’s brand recognition in the market. Our culture of learning means that here, there are always opportunities to accelerate your growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee completion of EBITDA and net working capital analyses underlying a deal’s critical valuation metrics while assessing the corporate governance and financial reporting environment
- Lead due diligence projects to highlight the risks and opportunities associated with growth, working capital requirements, or underperformance of target companies
- Oversee preparation of earnings and net working capital analysis for buy- and sell-side deals
- Lead internal management meetings, client discussions, and executive management interviews of target companies
- Contribute actively to the development of people leaders into future practice leaders
- Provide guidance and issue resolution support to teams across multiple concurrent client engagements
- Partner with the practice’s executive leaders to conduct business development activities
Who You Are:
- You have a proven talent for sustaining long-term client relationships
- You are skilled at leading and developing teams and individuals
- You thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic work environment
- You readily identify problems and instinctively look for solutions
- You believe that exceeding client expectations and having fun at work are mutually dependent
- You enjoy participating in internal and external company initiatives such as community service, training, recruiting, committees, conference panels, and firm events
- You have the ability and desire to travel as required based on client location
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
- Minimum 11 years of relevant transaction experience with a focus on quality of earnings, net working capital, and cash flows
At Riveron, you’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver meaningful solutions to a variety of clients, work alongside experienced leaders who are invested in your growth, and be part of an inclusive and vibrant community of individuals who truly love what they do and who they do it with. Our entrepreneurial culture is rooted in a belief that every perspective is uniquely valuable, and that spirit has enabled our significant growth. Along with that growth comes opportunity – for more impactful work, enhanced flexibility, and progressive benefits that support healthy, prosperous lives in and out of work.
Riveron is a people-first business advisory firm that operates at the center of the latest business trends. We partner with our clients – ranging from large global multinational organizations to high growth private entities – to solve the dynamic and complex issues faced by modern finance organizations.
Check us out on social media:
LinkedIn Glassdoor Instagram Facebook
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.