VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The Trainer II is responsible for classroom instruction and facilitation related to the role-specific training of Client Operations team members. This training includes new hire training and onboarding of team members, reinforcement training of business processes, and ongoing training related to products, systems, and tools. The Trainer II works closely with the QA team and Manheim Client Care leadership to identify continuous learning opportunities and delivers programs on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of the organization.
- Delivers curriculum on a variety of platforms to include face-to-face, online, and blended learning environments. Exhibits a professional teaching presence and implements adult learning best practices.
- Manages the classroom during in-person training sessions, ensuring participation from learners in both individual and group exercises. This includes implementing interactive activities and energizers, and managing breaks.
- Manages the use of technology in the classroom, including preparing learner iPads for use, setting up webinars, and coordinating with learners when needed.
- Ensures the proper documentation for all programs is in place. The Trainer II will update the participant and facilitator guides as needed to reflect changes made to products, systems, and processes.
- Stays current on the learning best practices and industry trends.
- Understands instructional design practices and options, and collaborates with learning team members to identify opportunities for improvement in courses.
- Strong presentation skills, including classroom management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment to meet aggressive timelines
- Ability to work with teams and independently
- Detailed, organized, and systematic
- Highly proficient computer skills to include MS Office Suite, Outlook, and learning management systems (LMS)
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 3 + years of work in related field
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.