· Answers basic questions through a working knowledge of company policies, procedures, government regulations and business ethics.
· Reviews and escalates calls and cases through Avaya system and myHRService tool for follow up resolution and ticket closure.
· Processes and inputs various transactions and employee requests in accordance with internal procedures. Requests include, but are not limited to: personal data changes, deletions, payroll with holdings and time & labor.
· General experience in HR processes, policies, and corporate practices
· Moderate to Strong system end user experience/abilities for windows based systems
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· General understanding/experience with case troubleshooting / Issue resolution techniques / systems
· Administrative experience in maintaining sensitive information
· 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers
· High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
· 1 - 2 years of work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center
· Experience with PeopleSoft system for HR, Payroll, and Ben Admin
· Experience with document management systems and processes
· Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
· Enthusiastic and personable
· Must be able to work in a call center or highly structured environment
· Ability to adapt to constant change