Job Purpose: Create, update, and manage all department documents and media, including user guides, knowledge bases, process flows, and videos for all supported applications. Participate in user training sessions and respond to user inquiries related to supported applications.
- Create, update, and manage all department documents and media (e.g. user guides, knowledge bases, process flows, videos) for supported applications.
- Identify improvement opportunities to positively impact customer experience and work with UX team to design possible solutions.
- Participate in providing formal and informal applications training.
- Respond to user inquiries related to supported applications.
- Seek out input from end users on application usability and experience.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Two to three years job related experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an attention to detail, as well as an ability to create multimedia documentation.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Additional Information: This is a “limited term“ position and employment is ultimately contingent upon available funding and business needs.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: Customers, Project Managers, Application Developers, and Unit Leadership. This position typically will advise and counsel: Customers, Project Managers, Application Developers, and Unit Leadership. This position will supervise: NA.