Requisition Number: SURVE03154
Survey Party Chief / Survey Technician
As we grow, we’re seeking people who are career oriented, passionate about what they do, and interested in growing in this industry. This Survey Party Chief or Survey Technician will have conventional and GPS surveying experience and will join our team in Woolpert’s Atlanta, GA office.
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert has been certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of survey control networks, route surveying, construction staking, boundary surveying, and topographic surveying
- Additional responsibilities include aerial photo control and mobile and/or aerial LiDAR support
- Utilize Trimble hardware, robotic total stations, Survey Controller, and TGO/TBC
- The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in horizontal and vertical survey control networks
- Basic experience in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation CAD platforms is a plus
- Ability to work regular overtime
- Must possess good supervisory skills and be computer literate
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to travel as necessary
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/resource/ourvision/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.