Westfield Insurance is the primary subsidiary of Westfield Group. It is a multi-line provider of business property and liability Insurance, personal lines insurance (including auto, homeowner's and specialty),Agribusiness insurance, and Surety Bonds. Westfield is hiring a Solutions Architect.
Westfield Insurance is currently seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team in Westfield Center, Ohio.
If you have experience identifying, evaluating, and selecting IT solutions to help business units reach their goals, then we would like to speak with you, please apply!
- Be accountable for the identification, evaluation and selection of technology-related solutions to business problems, which are delivered via IT projects and other initiatives
- Serve as the Architect Community by contributing to the definition and implementation of enterprise patterns, practices, standards
- Application Development and service delivery
- Be accountable for the solution's technical integrity, fit-for-purpose, and conformance to the Enterprise business and technical architectural direction
- Defining and describing an architecture of systems
- Partner with stakeholders (Enterprise Architect, Project Manager, Business Sponsors, Asset Owner, IT Leaders, technical resources) to review, clarify and refine the definition of the identified business needs
- Delivers Project/Initiative documents including but not limited to: Options and Impacts analysis; Project Solution Architecture Documents; etc
- Influence and motivate others in the adoption and implementation of processes and technology solutions
- Develop effective working relationships and earn respect and credibility with both technical and business leadership
- Translate technical data into user-friendly terminology and graphics. Adept at developing and presenting complex material effectively to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Project Management experience with the ability to logically organize and plan work and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience, in information technology or a business related field
- 5+ years relevant work experience in one or more of the architecture domains (e.g. business, applications, data, and infrastructure)
- Experience aligning local goals and direction with Business and IT vision, strategy and priorities
- Property & Casualty insurance industry process knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or other architecture frameworks
- Insurance experience would be a plus
- Programming experience within their primary domain with SDLC and understanding
- Agile/Waterfall hybrid model and prefer Agile