Job ID: 96462
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial - No
Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world's communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor“ that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
You will be work as a Functional Test Engineer on a Tier-1 Service Provider's Network Inventory Transformation project.
What will your job look like?
- Write test cases for assigned features using User Stories or design documents.
- Create/Maintain/Enhance Test/Automation Scenarios and Scripts.
- Execution of test cases and reporting test results with artifacts
- Integrate automated tests with current continuous integration systems
- Create defects for issues observed during test execution
- Triage defects with development and other project stakeholders and ensure timely resolution of the issues.
All you need is...
- Knowledge of test methodology and testing techniques
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in software testing – manual and automation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in test automation, primarily Selenium
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with test automation frameworks, Selenium WebDriver, testing
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills with a hands-on approach to solving issues
- Experience in Webservices tools like SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies, tools and processes such as Jenkins, Maven, GIT
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta