Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to help us create an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This role will be pivotal in helping our teams build, scale and deliver the best-in-class ABM platform on the market to our customers. This will include working closely with product development teams to provide guidance and coordination on systems, applications and environments as well as increase the success and reliability of product applications and services in production.
Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited every day about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love.
As a fast growing startup, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
We’re looking for engineers located in Atlanta. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the Atlanta office on a regular basis.
- Developing and maintaining software platforms and frameworks to enable and empower Product Development teams.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- 5+ years in software with experience in one or more of the following: Go (you'll primarily be a Gopher here.), Rust, C, C++, Java, C# or Ruby/Python
- 3+ years experience running production systems on a major cloud provider
- Experience in building, maintaining and monitoring distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of: AWS usage and configuration, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Docker in a production environment
- Experience and/or experimentation with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS or similar container scheduling system.
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage100%
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine