The SharePoint Developer will have at least 5 years of hands on experience in designing, coding, testing
and debugging SharePoint 2013/2016 applications. He will have web development experience using .Net,
HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, and REST. The position requires strong, hands on experience developing
custom components including: forms utilizing lnfoPath and Nintex technologies, templates, content types,
lists, content query web parts, search and content management. Development experience using SharePoint
• Five years of specific experience in applying skills such as SharePoint architecture, object model,
shared services, business process/workflow automation and SharePoint/Nintex forms development.
• Proven experience in SharePoint custom solution design, development, analysis, and documenting
• Proven experience in business process automation using industry-standard workflow automation and
• Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, and SharePoint online implementations.
• Experience with Project Server 2013 and 2016
• Working knowledge of .NET (C#VB), and PowerShell for custom development.
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013 (or higher)
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 ( or higher)
• Familiarity with Agile development processes
• Experience working with several programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
• Experience working with relational databases
• Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work within a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Ability to be highly self-motivated and self-directed
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology related field.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies and technical strategy and
advises department management where improvements are deemed necessary.
• Ensures that delivered solutions meet all client standards, including compliance with published
standard architecture(s) and completion of required system documentation.
• Participates in the requirements gathering process and creates the appropriate artifacts.
• Design and develop solutions that customize and extend SharePoint in a manner that fulfills business
opportunities, as prioritized by the executive sponsors and leadership. This includes integration with
other enterprise systems and third-party products.
• Lead the system development lifecycle for SharePoint custom solutions, including analysis, design,
configuring, programming, and testing.
• Manage the proactive examination of existing business processes and identifies gaps in processes,
opportunities for improvements and automation, including workflow and content management.
• Continually strives to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging
ongoing research and understanding business needs.
DocuSign Envelope ID: 4DAE58DC-C078-415F-A376-DF66EF357BF0
• Provides SharePoint administration, development, customization, system documentation, and support
of customer requests
• Administers site collections and site collection security, configures site collection features. Designs,
develops and deploys SharePoint features, enhancements, add-ons as requested.
• Maintains and enhances existing Nintex workflows as well as implements new workflows as
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of responsive web design and has significant experience integrating
responsive web design with new and existing SharePoint solutions
• Provides detailed documentation of moderately complex system specifications, including system
scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test
methods for new and existing SharePoint solutions
• Demonstrates working knowledge of SharePoint central administration and PowerShell
administration modules. Performs SharePoint event log troubleshooting in addition to search
administration and troubleshooting.
• Manages SharePoint permissions, analyzes and reports upon SharePoint usage and activity.
Implements regular reviews, maintenance, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and
• Recommends solutions, establishes business case, and assists project manager and others in building
acceptance of new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures
• Assists in leading technical collaboration outside of project team
• Assists customers in articulating and defining their business requirements and assists in preparing the
business case justification for technical investment decisions