- Processes requests for the Emergency Code pages that alert responders to patient and life safety issues. Provides directory assistance, paging, answering and messaging services, and general information for staff and the general public.
- Processes emergency calls to alert responders to patient and life safety issues.
- Provides after hours answering services for medical staff and other critical on call functions to ensure continuity of care.
- Modifies closed answering service cases for further follow up instructions as requested. Confirms and updates staff pager status to maintain communications, and completes paging requests to connect doctors, patients, and staff. Completes delegated assignments to support staff projects and initiatives. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year in call center experience (Healthcare preferred) or similar environment.
- Basic MS Office Suite skills. Basic proficiency on multi-line phone and ACD system.