Infosys is seeking JAVA Senior Technology Architect in Atlanta, GA with extensive experience in Java and AWS
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- At least 4 years of experience in defining technology solutions for Financial Services domain to solve business/ IT problem.
- Define the technology roadmap for modernization, migration monolith to microservices
- In-depth knowledge of UML Design, different Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Java Programming, Web based development , J2EE related technologies , Java Multithreaded programming, Java Beans, JMX, Spring/Struts Framework, Apache Tomcat Web Server, Unit Testing Frameworks, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool, Security Framework /Concepts, Web Services REST and SOAP.
- Should have expertise in designing, developing and deploying software's using the Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Service Bus and JMS.
- Good Knowledge of XML and related technologies (like DOM, SAX, XPATH, JAXB, XML Beans and XSLT etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (like Java Script, Perl Script and shell script) for web based client/server application development.
- Expertise in build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Ant)
- At least 3 years of experience in one public cloud provider like AWS and Azure
- At least 3 years of experience in one API gateway product like Mulesoft, Apigee
- Hands on experience with Java, Springboot, RESTFul Services, NodeJS and in setting up DevOps pipeline
- Working knowledge of any one RDBMS product. Oracle is preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Specific Tools: IDE's such as Eclipse or NetBeans, Source controls such as TFS, CVS, SVN.
- Exposure to Web/Application Servers e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, WAS
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning and Profiling of application.
- Exposure to Agile Software Development methods will be plus
- Mentor leads and developers
- Ability to define the deployment strategy and data migration strategy
- Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails some amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin