The Senior Systems Engineer is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering sustainable contact center designs for our customers. We are looking for ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working as part of an interdisciplinary team, have experience working in fast-paced environment and who have passion and skills to assist in maintaining our legacy applications while focusing on implementing current cloud based services (PureCloud)
This role will work with other Systems Engineers, Voice Services teams that support the PBX, Project Managers and end users to focus on designing, implementing and supporting high availability, robust solutions to support the many business units contact centers. A major part of this role will be working very closely with key stakeholders, Contact Center leaders, Work Force Management teams, vendors while resolving requests and incidents. Ideally, this person will to correlate issues to determine tools or process to reduce the reoccurrence while adhering to agreed service levels.
- Design, implement and support the multiple auctions and auction related services with the contact center application PureCloud.
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other team members along with other Voice Services team.
- Stay current with new releases of applications features and enhancement
- Participate in the design, setup, configuration and support of complex PureCloud and its link to CISCO PBX, PureConnect & Interactive Intelligence call routing, recording, IVR's etc.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the entire Voice Services organization.
- Proficient with resolving issues with Call Manager, Session Border Controllers, Gateways, CIC servers and media servers.
- Fully support and manage approximate 4000 consumers of contact center application functionality.
- On a rotating basis, provide after hour coverage to respond to network related issues occurring either before or after support hours.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Education:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2+ years of experience or, a combination of related experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Expert level experience with implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting PureCloud. If Interactive focused certification is required. CISCO certification helpful but not required.
- Candidate should have understanding of CISCO features – Unified CM, Unity Connection Admin, Hunt Pilot Config, Hunt List Config, Route List & Group Configuration, adding and removing devices, Route Pattern Configuration, Assigning Extensions, Basic Cube admin
- Candidate should have strong understanding of PureCloud features – Edge Servers, Call Flow design, Call Routing, Scheduling and Architect.
- Ability to lead and create consensus around new ideas and initiatives, building confidence in the outcome, and deliver
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.