Terminus is leading the B2B marketing revolution. We do this through our industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, designed to empower marketers to drive quality growth for their companies by targeting the right accounts, engaging them across multiple channels, activating their sales and success teams at the right moment, and accurately measuring their total influence on pipeline, deal velocity, and real revenue.
Terminus is seeking an accomplished senior software engineer in Atlanta to help us build an industry leading Account-Based Marketing platform that allows B2B marketers to do ABM at scale. This means lots of complex integrations, flashy front end features, and powerful reporting.
Most importantly, we are looking for engineers that exemplify our core values: positive, supportive, and self-starting. Like us, we want you to be excited everyday about working with this team and building great software. We are passionate about delivering high-quality code and providing our customers with features that they need and love. Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for a senior software engineer to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture.
A successful Senior Engineer at Terminus is responsible for working with their team to continually drive the product forward by developing new features and maintaining existing features. We accomplish this by promoting best practices and enabling individuals to continually learn and grow professionally.
Senior Engineers are expected to be able to contribute to the product in multiple ways. Most directly by writing and reviewing new code (mostly in Ruby, with and without Rails) and engaging in constructive discussion with team members. More indirectly, the technical design of new features in our product organization is an open forum for discussion. A strong senior engineering is expected to be able to draw on past successes and failures to help the team make better decisions and create a more stable product.
Our engineers are also empowered and expected to bring their work all the way to the customer. To accomplish this the engineering team is responsible for maintaining their application in the production. We define all of our infrastructure as code (Terraform), and collect detailed metrics on runtime performance (DataDog). These tools allow our engineering team to engage in a near continuous deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years experience with full-stack web application development
- 1+ Year of Ruby is required
- 5+ years of full-stack or backend web experience
- Be able to optimize SQL code and understand basic database technologies
- Excited to take on challenges and learn new things about business domain and technologies the team is using.
- Local to Atlanta
- Write and review application code written mostly in Ruby
- Instrument and monitor code performance in production
- Maintain infrastructure as codeDocument and communicate across team
- Engage in collaborative design work with other Senior engineers to continually improve our codebases.
- Coordinate with leadership to define and prioritize products and features
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work from home day
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named #1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category, #3 Top Workplace and #1 in Employee Appreciation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Named one of the Top 50 Workplaces in America by Inc. Magazine