Senior Partner Trainer - Seattle, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, DC, or Arlington, VA.
Join the team focused on growing the adoption of Amazon Web Services’ products and services across the world’s largest multinational organizations. The AWS Cloud Economics & Intelligence team is seeking a technical and charismatic Senior Partner Trainer to join our Partner Training team.
In this role, you will help nurture our network of third-party partners, our force multipliers, to evangelize on our behalf to prospects and customers. You will host trainings, share resources, and build relationships, thus deepening our partners’ knowledge and investment in AWS over time. Your work will enable partner success which, in turn, will positively impact AWS and grow its footprint.
The ideal candidate is an experienced pre-sales professional or instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of cloud computing concepts and technologies. They strive to stay up to date on the fast-changing cloud landscape, and work to translate those changes into actionable insights for their customers. They are tuned into – and driven by – their customers’ needs, and have an unrelenting high bar for quality customer engagement. They have exceptional communication skills, and have proven ability to craft and present substantive and engaging presentations that engage and inform partners.
· Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales and business development methodologies to employees and partners
· Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning
· Demonstrate a strong stage presence and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, up to date, and effective training content
LOCATION FLEXIBILITY: Position may be located in Seattle, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, DC, or Arlington, VA. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
Note: This position will require travel throughout North America, estimated at 40-60%. However, all travels are on hold due to COVID-19 Pandemic and for the safety of employees. All training deliveries will be Instructor lead virtual sessions until further notice.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 6+ years delivering business focused & technology related training
· Demonstrated understanding of cloud computing concepts
· Experience conducting classroom training for cloud technology products and services or enterprise products
· Strong business acumen and tenacity; ability to work autonomously through ambiguity and complexity in a fast-moving environment to drive results
· Experience working in large technology or highly matrixed organizations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.