We are the Communities we serve!This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
SodexoMAGIC has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. National Client Executive to oversee food services and catering for a Large National Account with multiple locations in the US. This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cutting edge thought leadership. The position is based in Atlanta, Georgia. This professional will bring their lean six-sigma experience to the table while leading a dynamic portfolio to success for in-flight services.
This position requires a candidate who is an innovative and creative strategic manager. The ideal candidate will have proven dining/catering operations experience with strong strategic leadership, financial acumen, talent management, communication skills, client life cycle management and project management skills. You must have superior data analysis capability, a keen sense for marketing and the ability to create an inclusive environment that engages employees, customers and clients. The ability to create dynamic financial presentations is important. Having a background in food production/manufacturing is essential to this role. This position reports to the President, Corporate Services.
- Client relationship skills are essential
- Strong talent management and development skills.
- Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the properties through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee training & development.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload. Works with client's senior level management and VP in all matters relating to contract and account operations to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
Main AccountabilitiesBusiness Strategy, Policies and Tools
- Contribute to the definition of the Sodexo Magic and in-flight regional strategy
- Develop and execute the implementation of the Sodexo Magic strategy
- Ensure compliance with the policies provided by regions and Corporate
- Ensure the development of an annual business plan and budgeting based on the specific objectives and strategy in coordination with the relevant interfaces
- Ensure the development and implementation of short- and mid-term planning on products and services in coordination with Sales & Services and other relevant interfaces.
- Achieve the budget targets and initiate corrective actions if necessary
- Ensure optimal deployment of human, technical, financial and material resources
- Initiate and control continuous optimization of processes
- Ensure the compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality guidelines provided by corporate and local regulations and customer requirements
- Drive organizational performance
- Foster continuous innovation – Creating new organizational & societal value by innovating responsibly with emerging technology
- Ensure sustainability & trust
- Stakeholder inclusion- Safeguarding trust and positive impact for all and fostering an inclusive environment
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in “quality of life solutions“ around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin “Magic“ Johnson himself click here.
Leads the operational and strategic growth of a multi-site, multi-state operating area client relationship including policy compliance, staff training and development, financial performance, and client retention.. This position is the single point of contact for all locations. Manages through geographically based DMs and area support positions to meet the needs of the national account client. Develops and implements short- and long-range growth strategies within one client company. Interfaces with the national account client's organization which may include global real estate, facilities management and outsourcing vendors. Responsible for growing the business in existing locations by adding new services and new sites and growing the overall portfolio of client locations.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience - 10 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.