Senior Manager, Client Experience
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The role of the Sr Client Experience Manager Is to lead and manage the planning and execution of client experience capital projects that bring efficiency and revenue potential to Manheim.
- Understand and relentlessly pursue the continuous improvement of the Client and Team Member experience
- Design a CX strategy that consistently identifies new ways to create value for our clients and our business
- Create and deploy a learning and development plan to support team adoption of client-centric design thinking
- Collaborate with Product and other downstream partners in creating a repeatable process to deliver client value
- Continually identify and refine best practices and toolsets that make CX outputs more effective and scalable
- Partner with boundary partners to refine and evolve training programs for CX certification and competency development
- Continually improve CX processes based on stakeholder feedback, adapting to the changing needs & priorities of the business
- Lead complex analysis to determine process improvement opportunities, evaluate alternatives and prioritize redesign efforts
- Define and manage standard operating procedures and metrics for field operations
- Design, manage, and support implementation of new processes, procedures, technology and training to all North American locations that improve customer experience and increase our employee engagement
- Manage business assessment of need, business case creation/ROI, project planning, implementation planning and support of complex projects
- Lead, and execute operational excellence functional areas throughout Manheim locations
- Manage and deliver complex projects on time and on schedule to drive operational efficiencies across field operations
- Partner with Operations Support on processes and best practices
- Assess and participate in system requirements and technology upgrades and standards
- Align and coordinate with senior operations management, field support resources as well as technology partners to support both Manheim’s tactical and strategic goals
- Foster peer to peer support and sharing of best practices between field operations
- Assist leadership in change management efforts and serve as a change catalyst
- BA/BS degree in related field and 7 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Flexibility to travel 25% or more required
- Knowledge of outside auction functions; lot operations, capture vehicle condition, and Imaging, preferred; knowledge of inside auction operations desirable
- Proficient with MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Complex business analysis skills – Excel, database, SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Experience with large, complex, multi-discipline projects
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.