Senior C++ Developer
New opportunity for a C++ Developer to build the next generation of software and work with a top-notch team.
- Development is done in C++ on Windows.
- Design, development, and implementation of the software.
- Participate in analysis, estimation, planning, and testing.
- Write automated unit tests.
- Document product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
- Evaluate third-party products and specifications.
- Provide support for assigned products and projects throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with team members.
This is a 12-month contract with the potential option to extend or convert.
We are currently working 100% remotely until the spring or summer of 2021. When our Midtown office reopens, we offer flex hours and the potential to telecommute 2 to 3 days/week. Excellent work environment, including a very cool office packed full of amenities (gym, clinic, food court, etc.), casual dress, very flexible hours, paid parking, and opportunity to make an impact.
- 5+ years of C++ development experience (Windows or Linux/UNIX).
- Object-Oriented development experience.
- Multithreaded development experience.
- Knowledge of networking.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Software Encryption
- TCP/IP socket level communications