Position: Sr Client Service Analyst
Location Atlanta HQ 400/285
Position Description Overview
Works with top tier accounts with multi product platforms/environments. Works on complex tasks, issues and environments. May have international clients. Work is broad in nature, usually requiring ingenuity and/or intuitive knowledge. Decisions have a considerable impact on the end results of the business unit.
- Assist internal and external clients with daily operations as they pertain to Fiserv, providing consultative servicing and issue resolution in order to meet client and Fiserv objectives. Works with management to create an environment that promotes teamwork and cross functional partnerships at all levels. Should have a thorough understanding of Fiserv's strategic goals and align priorities accordingly. Controls liability exposure, interprets and communicates industry standards, updates internal systems, communicates enhancements with expertise in product specific transactions, screens and reports and ensures client satisfaction.
- Has full product service issue accountability, including incident reporting, communication center notification, Service Center work item records, adhering to client service level agreements, monitoring liability and escalation to management as appropriate. First point of escalation and is expected to assist with mediation of issues between clients and less tenured analysts, while displaying a mature attitude. Effectively communicates, both verbal and written, to internal and external clients.
Scope of Job
May lead team of Client Service Analysts. Trains, develops and guides analysts. Provides coaching/counseling. Assists with prioritization. Participates in interviewing, workflow and assignment issues.
- Responsible for complex problem solving, identifying and reporting solutions for service trends, soliciting and understanding Client needs, and managing the holistic operational Client relationship.
- Identifying and reporting process inefficiencies and implementing solutions.
- Partners with the functional areas within Fiserv to ensure alignment of goals and objectives and acts as the central point of contact for the Client.
- Customer Service Management
- Relationship Management
- General Computer Competencies
- Customer Support: Trends & Directions
- Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Customer Interaction
- Problem Management
- Knowledge of a Specific Customer Support Function
- Knowledge of Product Line
Fiserv is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company's 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world's largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year.
Fiserv is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Fiserv provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.