Senior Channel Marketing Leader
*This role can reside in any of the following corporate office locations: Atlanta, GA, Arlington, VA, Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN, New York City, Seattle, WA, and Tempe, AZ.
Amazon’s Associate Attraction Marketing team is seeking an experienced results-oriented marketing leader to drive the strategy and execution of recruitment channel marketing (programmatic job board vendors, job board digital display, and job related email/SMS campaigns).
Associate Attraction delivers against the growing need for millions of hourly Operations team members. Create successful channel marketing strategies to generate applications and hires, delivering short-term results while optimizing over time against a clear set of performance goals. Manage the recruitment channel marketing budget and work with various stakeholders to drive business outcomes including awareness, lead generation, associate acquisition, and long-cycle lead conversion. Build best practice channel analytics capabilities and tools. Drive recruitment channel marketing innovation, leveraging new approaches and technologies. Grow and lead the recruitment channel marketing team. Drive global recruitment channel marketing best practices development and adoption, implementing change and influencing across teams and countries.
You are a passionate marketing leader with a track record of achieving impressive results through recruitment and marketing. You understand how digital job boards perform as well as programmatic job buys. You thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build from scratch. You design and execute based on well structured, insightful analytics, and test and learn innovation. You use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness and develop the right marketing mix. You think big, but also execute rapidly.
· Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Human Resources, Business, Marketing or Communications
· 10+ years of relevant work experience in recruitment and/or marketing experience, focusing on talent attraction marketing within job board marketing.
· 5+ years of managing teams, including building and developing teams at a rapid pace
· Advanced degree (MBA or other applicable advanced degree)
· 5+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
· Local/regional marketing experience
· Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing multiple large-scale multi-channel marketing campaigns simultaneously
· Equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level
· Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to channel and target customer insights and experiment design
· Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us