Responsible for developing and maintaining the analytics solutions for business performance measurement, along with the underlying data models and schemas needed. Identifies and develops benchmarking data sources from internal and external source systems. This person will be responsible for designing enterprise standard reports, dashboards, and data models. The Senior Developer will also collaborate with business key stakeholders to refine requirements and ensure that the solutions perform as needed. The Senior Developer will architect and administer the Tableau Server environment.
1. Creates and maintains new data marts for use in Tableau Server in partnership with the Data Architecture team.
2. Identifies and builds data sources for internal and external benchmarking purposes.
3. Develops new training programs as necessary.
4. Facilitate process changes in building a data driven culture.
5. Streamlines and improves existing reports with adherence to defined policies and data definitions across financial systems.
6. Responds to ad hoc requests for information from systems and assists with configuration of reports in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
7. Maintains key relationships with entity staff and IT to proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities for enhanced productivity and operational efficiencies.
8. Identifies and corrects data governance issues.
9. Helps facilitate and develop end user training and education activities.
10. Identifies and manages continuous process improvement initiatives to serve the needs of the business in an efficient and effective manner.
11. Partners with clients to build database infrastructure to support ongoing reporting needs.
12. Develop custom reporting solutions using Tableau.
13. Design, build and deliver new reports, measures, and KPIs
14. Administer Tableau server infrastructure and data models.
Qualifications - External
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or closely-related field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years of progressive work experience in Data Visualization and or Data Modeling, preferably in a multi-entity healthcare provider environment,. Possesses advanced computer skills with a very strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs, databases, programming languages, ETL, and decision support systems, particularly Tableau and SQL Server. Basic knowledge of statistical algorithms. Has the technical ability to solve complex problems through employing data analysis. Experience teaching others in a classroom setting is a plus.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Tableau certification preferred