Johnson Service Group has an IMMEDIATE need for a Security Specialist in the Hapeville, GA area.
Please contact me ASAP if you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity.
This is a 1 year contract position
Pay Rate $30-$31.50 hour
- BA/BS in History, Economics, International Relations, Government, Political Science, Security Studies or related field is required.
- Familiarity with US government security policy and organizational structure/relationship among Federal agencies and relevant State/local law enforcement organizations.
- Understanding of trends in worldwide security environment, particularly regarding terrorism/counterterrorism and the aviation industry.
- Must have strong analytical skills as well as a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with social media analysis and data collection tools a plus.
- Ability to manage several responsibilities at once with little supervision, including making challenging judgment calls in the absence of senior leaders.
- Ability to independently develop both internal and external networks.
Must seek challenging, analytical work and must possess the ability to communicate detailed analytical data.
- Maintains up-to-date and deep understanding of worldwide threat dynamics and trends, including those related to terrorism, violent crime, narcotics smuggling and civil unrest.
- Collects, assesses and assists in the dissemination of intelligence analysis products for stakeholders including communications to crews, security assessments for new station openings, and intelligence support for special events.
- Uses understanding of worldwide security environment to prioritize, filter, and assess credibility of open-source intelligence reports and sources.
- Collects and manages intelligence data to feed into station risk assessment program, suspicious activity reporting program, and other intelligence-based security risk assessment programs.
- Supports the team by developing reports and other products to manage and assess performance of security programs.
- Presents results of analysis and other products to upper Management. Conducts briefings/presentations as necessary.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Supports liaison and engagement efforts with government partners, industry counterparts and private intelligence vendors.
- Supports regulatory requirements associated with military charters.
- Works on ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager
JSG | People. Reach. Hire.?
1000 Parkwood Cir SE | Suite 800 | Atlanta | GA |30339
Website | LinkedIn | Facebook| Twitter
Learn more about our award-winning staffing services