Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for the administrative, coaching and leadership roles that make Scrum development/delivery possible.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited:
- Works with business partners to identify and implement multiple complex technical systems and/or products of varying sizes.
- Manages large systems and/or products.
- Collaborates and stays engaged with the delivery team.
- Acts as a buffer between the team and process overhead, so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software.
- Shields the team from interruptions and removes obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product.
- Guides the team's operations by facilitating ceremonies (e.g. daily standup, sprint planning) and instilling Agile principles into daily activities to ensure smooth functioning of the delivery team.
- Facilitates internal and external communications (e.g. task coordination, progress tracking/reporting, dependency management).
- Ensure team is well-informed on internal and external initiatives and activities.
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities.
- To ensure smooth delivery of team, tracks and removes and obstacles and barriers that may prevent progress.
- Coaches and mentors other Scrum Master around Agile methodologies
- Develops training plans
- Develops requirements documents
- Develops approval matrix
- Identifies team training and tool needs
- Defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for technical services and products
- Coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement actives, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms
- Defines quality gates for each sprint
- Defines critical success factors
- Subject matter expert for product and program management related tools and processes.
Requires BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree; minimum of 7 years experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Preferred CSM, CSPO or equivalent; Preferred experience within large sized Agile implementations (e.g. 7 or more teams).
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.