Salesforce is used by every eVestment employee! As an eVestment Salesforce Administrator you will have the opportunity to work with all areas of the organization to support both tactical and strategic initiatives including day-to-day configuration, integration of third-party applications, cross-functional training, user support, system maintenance, and supporting continuous improvement of eVestment's Salesforce.com CRM platform.
We are looking for an innovative and self-motivated individual to manage and develop our Salesforce.com system for a global business. The Salesforce Administrator is part technical project manager, part power-administrator and an individual who will drive alignment across our Salesforce user base. The successful candidate will continually work to solve critical business problems and act as the CRM knowledge expert to implement change management across the business.
- Administrator for Salesforce.com system and other integrated business applications.
- Review and understand general organizational drivers and context for development projects by assisting in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
- Oversee feature request/support backlog and work with broader Operations group to prioritize and execute enhancements.
- Drive user adoption across organization to ensure users are maximizing their use of the platform to ultimately drive business growth.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features; execute solution design activities such as data model, object modeling, process builders, validation rules, complex reporting, dashboards, and rule logic definition in the context of the Salesforce application.
- Create training materials and user documentation and maintain such documentation.
- Play key role in training for new or existing employees, especially with regard to new features and Salesforce implementations.
- Interact with Development teams and have experience working in sandbox environments and utilizing change sets.
- Zuora experience a plus but not required.
We are looking for proof of your passion for all things Salesforce (you'll have at least 4+ years as a Salesforce Administrator and be a Certified Salesforce Administrator). You will be results-oriented: we reward staff who deliver – regardless of seniority or background. We need excellent project management skills and a sense of urgency. Your demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward with a positive attitude will allow you to creatively solve the challenges you're faced with by leveraging technology solutions. And top-notch communication skills? You'll have them in spades so that you can provide instruction to audiences with varying degree of Salesforce.com understanding.
eVestment is a leading fintech firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with offices around the world. Our primary goal is to transform the institutional investment industry though data, insights and innovative technologies. Consistently ranked as a top workplace, our environment is fun, smart and energetic. We hire self-motivated people and provide them with exceptional opportunities for development through on-the-job learning and benefits like tuition reimbursement. From full medical to matching 401k and even pet insurance, we understand the critical work-life balance needed for success doesn't stop inside our walls. Oh, did we mention additional perks like catered lunches every week and regular team-building activities?
If you are interested in joining the team, please submit your resume. We look forward to speaking soon.