ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput is at the forefront of bridging technology and retailers to help optimize operations to provide a great customer experience every time. Our innovative cloud-based software is bringing greater visibility into daily operations resulting in valuable time savings and overall improved quality of execution.
Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our Commercial and Jr Account Executives. In this role, your primary objective is to build a high performing team that contributes to ARR growth.
Zenput is a fast growing company with over 100% growth year over year and we need an experienced Sales Leader to help us continue to build our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven track record in managing successful sales teams and is looking for their next challenge.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SALES MANAGER
- Manage and lead a growing sales team of 3 Jr AEs and 7 Commercial AEs through team calls, weekly 1:1 meetings, and pipeline review meetings
- Join in on meetings and calls to provide leadership support as needed
- Interview, hire and train new team members as needed
- Provide detailed reporting on team's activities and performance as well as accurate forecasts to VP of Sales
- Continuously manage the performance and development of the team through coaching on sales skills, competitive positioning, and goal setting
- Work alongside the VP of Sales to refine strategy and to deliver continuous learning training programs
- Evaluate and make recommendations to leadership on sales processes, products, and tools
- Ensure the team beats monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Foster a culture of performance and accountability within the AE team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of proven success in an outside or inside sales role, preferably within a SaaS company or selling towards the retail industry
- 2+ years of experience managing a sales team, preferably within a SaaS company
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with experience building teams within an start-up environment
- Experience selling in the Mid Market to low end Enterprise with proven negotiation skills and decision- making ability
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce; experience with sales enablement tools, such as Outreach
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Familiarity with concepts like Forecasting, Sales Cadences, and Qualified Appointments
- Experience hiring, on-boarding, and training Account Executives
- Top-notch interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to build trust and rapport
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/ Dental/ 401k Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Breakfast and lunch provided each day
- Ownership through stock options
- Yearly team off-sites
- International travel opportunities
- Authority to build your team and processes
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual contribution
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.