Sales Enablement Manager
iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for the development, coordination, and success of Corporate Sales Enablement programs. While driving consistency across a global sales force, the successful candidate will create, coordinate, and execute seamless enablement programs for the sales organization.
- Work with Sales Leaders and sales operations team to identify needs and support creation of training content or design to improve results
- Assist in creation and administration of Sales Learning Paths for Corporate Sales programs in our Sales Enablement Platform.
- Project manage the rollout of sales enablement programs, such as role plays, coaching sessions, sales kick off, etc.
- Create and distribute supporting tools, resources, facilitation guides and workshop elements for successful delivery
- Communication with sales management: you will need to be able to connect with sales reps and key stakeholders alike to figure out how to build the right content, processes, and training
- Drive consumption and utilization of training, implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, and continuously evaluate knowledge transfer and learning needs
- Own the end-to-end enablement reporting process for Corporate Sales, including enrollment, attendance, completion, grading (rubrics) and post-event survey process
- Integrate Corporate Sales programs results and activity data into existing Dashboards for manager line of sight visibility into team engagement
- Ad-hoc enablement projects to improve the enablement program
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas