ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Top restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Five Guys, and 7-Eleven use Zenput to elevate team execution across all of their locations. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our cloud-based platform to make employees more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses. As a Sales Development Representative, you would be responsible for driving awareness of Zenput within Retail and Food Services. We use the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with executives. Key responsibilities include creating interest, attending industry events, qualifying inbound and outbound leads, and setting meetings for Account Executives. We are looking for individuals who are beginning their sales career and want to join a team that has quick promotion potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A Sales Development Representative
- Work with Marketing Qualified leads to conduct discovery calls to uncover opportunities
- Leverage SalesForce and Outreach engagement campaigns as well as the phone to reach out to new prospects in an effort to generate interest in reviewing Zenput
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs Meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Scheduling demos for Account Executives
- Learning demo process as you progress to Account Executives
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree1-2 years experience in outbound SaaS sales
- History of exceeding quota
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams (sales, product, customer success)
- Previous experience in targeting retail, restaurant, or convenience customers is a plus
- Preferred: Self starter & honest, value hard work, high ability of prioritization, listen well and hear between the words, enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a new team member
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive pay
- Medical / Dental / 401K benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ownership through stock options
- Yearly team off-sites in Sonoma County
- International travel opportunities
- Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
Zenput is how top operators elevate team execution in every store. Restaurant, retail, and other multi-unit operators such as Chipotle, Domino's, and 7-Eleven use the platform to automate how operating procedures and key initiatives are rolled-out and enforced. Supporting 40,000 locations in over 35 countries, Zenput makes every field and store employee more productive and better equipped to do their jobs well.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.