Mercedes-Benz USA is currently seeking Part-Time Customer Service Representatives better known as our Roadside Agents to handle in-bound and out-bound calls at our Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. All positions require a minimum of 24 hours per week (3 week days, and one weekend required) and holidays. Our six hour flexible shifts are excellent for students, retirees and others returning to the workforce. Qualified applicants must have excellent customer relations skills. Typing proficiency, computer skills & HS diploma (or equivalent work experience) are also required.
Some of the many benefits of working at Mercedes-Benz USA include:
- Paid Training – Instructor lead & Online (4-5 weeks at the Atlanta, GA location)
- Paid time off
- Competitive part-time hourly & holiday pay
- 401K benefits after 1 year of service
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Lease Program on Mercedes-Benz vehicles at a reduced rate
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about the Mercedes-Benz brand and find it rewarding helping a customer that is in need.
- You will represent Mercedes-Benz with pride and will be the voice of the brand and the first point of contact for a customer in distress due to roadside related matters.
- Your empathy, sincerity, patience, and communication skills will play a pivotal role in turning a negative customer situation into a memorable customer experience that will solidify to our customers why they have chosen the Mercedes-Benz brand.
- You are driven to delight and empowered to make every customer experience special and personal.
- You are outgoing, energetic, motivated, responsible, and punctual.
- Delightfully handle all inbound customer inquiries into the CAC including but not limited to the following: Roadside Assistance, Customer Care, Product/Service inquires, Roadside program guideline inquiries.
- Accurately document and update customer/vehicle information and complete recording of customer contact with corrections/updates as required.
- Interact with dealer personnel/ third party partners in order to resolve customer concerns, follow up on roadside pages, etc. Clarify procedures, and other related follow up on customer queries.
- Assist department with mentoring of new hires when required, responsible for attending departmental training classes when offered.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to e-mails in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer concerns regarding assistance and escalate to Customer Care/ Management Team as needed.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
- You are required to work 24 hours a week (three 6 hour shifts; three during the week (Monday - Friday) and one during the weekend(Saturday or Sunday). Be aware that you will need availability for at least one weekend late afternoon/evening night per week (Saturday OR Sunday) if you are hired for this position. You will have the option to pick up extra hours if wanted to work more than 24 hours a week but this is not required.
- We are looking for individuals that have a large amount of availability.
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent follow up and probing skills
- Computer and typing experience (25 words per minute minimum)
- Work holidays and weekends as scheduled
- Stay motivated and work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
MBUSA is an EEO/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets employer.