Release Engineer - Area-I
Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Release Engineer is responsible for the rapid and safe delivery of all software components needed for Area-I’s products. This includes everything from the delivery of core flight control systems to testing and building automation systems. You will work directly with the software team at Area-I regularly to ensure the development process remains stable, the build pipeline stays up and running, and the overall build and release systems grow to meet the company’s needs.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for developers.
- Communicate and drive solutions to build issues and breakages.
- Determine developer pain points and work towards solutions.
- Increase build and test automation.
- Drive software products towards a more continuous delivery cycle.
- Work with headquarters in Irvine, CA to leverage tools and other team members to complete goals.
- Proficiency with Git version control.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2019.
- Experience with Windows based build systems.
- Proficiency with Linux based operating systems.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. TS/SCI security clearance.
- Previous work in a DevOps style software engineering environment.
- Experience delivering software solutions to hardware products.
- Experience managing github or gitlab servers.
- Experience managing AWS services.
Area-I is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that, we’d love to hear from you!