Syncron is the global market leader focused on delivering innovative cloud-based software solution that empower the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences and maximize product uptime. We’re looking for an innovative, digital savvy Marketing Manager to join the team and lead the North American marketing strategy - one of our most exciting growth regions!
This highly visible role will work collaboratively with members of the global marketing team, sales, and product. Regional marketing leaders are responsible for developing and executing campaigns, programs, and processes to build pipeline, increase brand awareness, and accelerate ACV. This role will also lead 2 Solution Development Representatives in region.
Regional Marketing Managers report directly to the Global Director of Field Marketing.
- Develop an integrated marketing plan to build pipeline including tactics that drive inbound and outbound leads.
- Work closely with sales to identify key accounts and segmentation plans for Account Based Marketing (ABM) outreach.
- Develop and lead the digital marketing strategy in region with execution support from the global marketing team including SEO, SEM and Social media.
- Develop compelling nurture and demand campaigns, landing pages, SalesLoft cadences and SDR outreach, webinars and digital marketing strategies leveraging Salesforce.com, Pardot, SalesLoft and other marketing applications.
- Manage events, seminars, trade shows and conferences in region including pre and post communication and lead development plans.
- Develop collaborative and productive relationships with members of the North American sales team to build sales pipeline and accelerate buying cycles.
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on the successes and lessons learned related to marketing activities in region.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing with 2+ years focused on lead and pipeline generation.
- Proven track record of generating the pipeline value and conversion rates required to achieve ACV goals.
- Understanding of SaaS sales and marketing processes and a strong ability to provide strategic and tactical sales support throughout the process.
- Ability to effectively manage a campaign calendar, as well as develop and measure marketing campaign performance and return on investment (ROI).
- Ability to lead and actively manage projects to successful completion across multiple simultaneous work streams.
- BA in Marketing, communications, journalism, or related field preferred.
Syncron empowers the world’s leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences, while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry leading investments in research and development, to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncron’s award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price, order, and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators.
At Syncron, the diversity of our employees is the key to our historic and future success; it’s something that enriches our work environment, and we will continue to nurture this. To those who have ever been made to feel less than equal, simply because of who you are: we see you, you matter, you are important, you make a difference, and we ask you to consider continue making this difference at Syncron.