Aptus Health, a WebMD Company, offers health and life sciences companies a truly connected approach to engaging healthcare professionals, consumers and other stakeholders through an array of high-value digital information channels and services. By applying this portfolio of assets—informed by rich engagement data and analytics—Aptus designs and builds integrated multichannel engagement solutions that allow its clients to dynamically connect with their customers at key points in their decision-making journeys and impact behavior at scale. WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList,
OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of
WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries. Aptus Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of WebMD.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
This position is based in our Atlanta office and will require full-time office presence Covid permitting.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 4 + years
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- 3+ yrs experience as a tester
- Experience in writing STPs and designing test plans
- Proven self-starter/high achiever
- 1-3 yrs working within coding environments and/or development lifecycles
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of database design and query language (specifically SQL)
- Experience/familiarity in Java/Selenium/BDD would be an added advantage
- ISTQB advanced certification would be a plus
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.