Project Manager III Creative Studio
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
We’re looking for someone who knows how to make creative projects happen in a way that builds business AND blows minds. If you’re that kind of creative cohort, a person who truly loves managing the day-to-day play-by-play of creative accounts, seeing them through from the starting gate to the finish line, then you might be Cox’s next Creative Project Manager III.
You’ll map out creative program scopes, timelines and budgets, fielding questions and concerns from stakeholders along the journey. These might be campaigns, event creative or integrated marketing. Regardless, you’ll bring your famous attention to detail and dedication to every opportunity.
If being the maestro of many moving parts and paving the way for next-level creative with passion sounds like your sweet spot, then settle in and keep reading. We’d love to tell you more.
What You’ll Do
Our client services team and clients will love having you partner with them as you listen to their aspirations, navigate their needs and make sure our creative team delivers for them. You’ll assess the scope of work on each project to make sure everyone is on the same page with deliverables, budgets, and outcomes. This includes keeping a keen eye on the budget so you can explain cost factors to the client, taking care of their dollars and ours. And our creative team will love having you partner with them so they can continue to cook up creative magic. You’ll lay out schedules and estimates for creative development. Thanks to you, everyone will have a clear sense of expectations, their responsibilities, timelines and milestones. Swooping in like a superhero (cape optional), you’ll anticipate and remove roadblocks that might hinder the timeline. Your generous knowledge-sharing and quality assurance efforts will wow everyone you work with, as will your ability to sustain positive and productive relationships. You’ll rely on tools such as project plans, status meetings and reports, meeting notes, and change request to keep everyone aligned on what to expect when. Finally, you’ll manage the wrap-up of projects, making sure each deliverable and document is accurate and approved. And you’ll get the sweet satisfaction of watching our clients gleem with delight, and our creative team shine with pride.
What’s in it for you
- We want you to feel cared for and respected (like you do with our customers), and that starts with Cox’s highly competitive pay (401k + company matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer free Internet and other Cox discounted services, tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance and much more.
- Good work should be rewarded, and not just with a healthy paycheck. The Cox culture is one that values people more than technology, so it’s our goal to make sure you feel recognized for your contributions. It’s also important to work alongside colleagues who “get you.” At Cox, you’ll find a workplace where relationships are crafted with care and successes are celebrated with high fives. We strive to create an environment where you can do you, and everyone from leadership to new hires can support and feel supported.
- Growth is a good thing, and you’ll have opportunities to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you. In the future, you may have the opportunity to cultivate customer relationships in other sectors where we operate like cleantech, health care and new forms of transportation mobility.
- You’re a Bachelor Degree-toting advertising whiz, who has 7+ years of experience in project management with a creative agency.
- You really get how to use project management methodology and management tools like Workamajig, Workfront, Sharepoint, and others, and you’re comfy working with team members whether they’re in the same room or connecting through Zoom.
- You’ve got attributes a’plenty. You’re enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented, not to mention professional, positive, flexible, and quite chill when faced with high pressure situations. In fact, you can tackle big stacks of work in a fast-paced environment with nothing more than confidence and coffee. You’re a capable communicator, a powerhouse planner and problem solver, and your project management skills make you the person everyone appreciates and relies on.
Who We Are
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.