Anthem's Saleforce.com CoE is developing a dedicated Solution Consulting team to assist in the development of strategy and advisory services. The team will be comprised of innovators and problem solvers who apply their digital marketing, CRM and executive-level business acumen coupled with our proven Salesforce methodology to deliver comprehensive business and CRM engagement strategies that differentiate and win.
The Salesforce Solution Advisor is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies. These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning. Work with our existing Salesforce Scaled Agile Development teams and guide us in bringing new Quote to Card Capabilities for our Health Care Customers, Brokers and Sales team.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Be able to visualize, articulate, explain, and architect the best way to achieve the business requirements for the new capability implementations within the Salesforce platform.
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings' and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Leading and mentor the development team on the project.
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things
- 8+ years of software development experience majority of it within SaaS, Cloud CRM and Salesforce area.
- Salesforce development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Lightning and Vlocity development
- Strong hands on experience in Salesforce configurations and customizations
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce design patterns and development practices
- Knowledge of data solutions and reporting built on Salesforce (SFDC) and Einstein Analytics
- Knowledge of Salesforce Dashboards, reports, workflow
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Salesforce architect certifications is required