Based in Orlando, Florida, Massey Services is the nation's fifth largest pest prevention company and the largest privately held family-owned company in the industry. Celebrating 35 consecutive years of profitable growth, Massey Services and its subsidiary organizations employ over 2,300 team members and operate approximately 2,100 vehicles that provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection, landscape and irrigation services to over 650,000 customers from 162 Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina and Oklahoma.
Massey Services will be the leader in providing an environmentally responsible and superior service. Our Company will grow by adhering to the highest standards of performance and professionalism.
Massey offers a competitive compensation plan along with an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with company matching
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Massey Services, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
- Learn and comply with all Company policies, standards and protocols in regards to assigned service days, minimum daily production, Pest Prevention treating techniques, etc.
- Maintain and service all Pest Prevention customers according to Company policy, standards and protocols.
- Complete all Company training as required.
- Attend all technical training meetings as required.
- Maintain vehicle in a clean, safe and properly decaled condition.
- Maintain a complete inventory of Company required equipment.
- Keep vehicle and equipment organized.
- Keep all equipment clean and in operating condition.
- Inspect for and advise customers of potential problems.
- Present solutions based on conditions, avenues and sources that promote pest success.
- Foster positive rapport and relationships with customers.
- Respond to all customer complaints during the business day received and resolve within 48 hours or at the customer's convenience.
- Maintain unserviced accounts list and reschedule missed accounts daily.
- Maintain and follow all “special instructions“ on each account.
- Stay informed in regards to all state, federal and local regulations and Company Policies and Procedures as they relate to your job.
- Learn the safety procedures and equipment related to your job and use them as they are required.
- Perform all job duties according to regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain current product knowledge and remain informed of the latest technical data pertaining to industry products, material and equipment.
- Remain in contact with the office during the day and respond to all communications in a timely manner.
- Submit daily service reports as required by Company standards.
- Complete service records in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Accurately document information on reports.
- Obtain customer signature on all documents according to Company policy.
- Make every effort to prevent cancellations.
- Provide service on time.
- Return every call by a customer in a timely manner and with sincere concern.
- Notify management immediately of requests for cancellations.
- Provide solutions to customer concerns.
- Inform management of any safety issues, customer concerns and service issues encountered during the day.
- Make a minimum of one new Sale per week.
- Secure leads for all services provided by our Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Project A Quality Image –Look and Act Professional
- . Deliver Great Service – On Time –Satisfy Every Customer
- Honor Your Commitment – Be Dependable
- Never Stop Learning –Technically – Legally – Professionally
- Build Trusting Relationships With Customers –Always Do What's Right
Experience, Education and skills required –
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Must have or be able to obtain required drivers license and maintain a company-approved driving record.
- Must possess ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, computer, or diagrammatic form.
- Must possess ability to deal with problems encountered during business transactions.
- Must possess mathematical ability to accurately complete and file necessary reports.
- Must be able to read and comprehend industry product labels.
- Must possess good communication skills and exhibit a willing-to-please, friendly demeanor and a professional image at all times.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands – Requires constant (67%-100% of the time) walking, climbing ladders, stairs, attics), crawling, bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, and stretching. Requires constant ability to move freely about the office building and between customer locations. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Requires occasional (0-30% of the time) lifting (up to 50lbs) while performing duties, Must possess ability and stamina to work long hours and conduct several inspections per day in attics, crawl spaces and other areas. Must possess ability to climb heights. Must possess ability to endure exposure to high temperatures while conducting inspections.
Typical Working Conditions – Requires constant contact with the public and employees. Work is usually performed outdoors and in/on customer property. May be exposed to rain, hail, winds, dust, dirt, cement, grass, shrubs, trees and others. Incumbent may be exposed to industry products while conducting work.
Special Equipment – Must possess ability to operate and trouble-shoot pest prevention equipment including, but not limited to: backpack applicators, drills, shovels, carpenter's tools, power tools, truck equipment and other industry equipment.