Requisition Number: PAYRO01802
Unifi is the Nation's largest Aviation Services Provider, servicing over 180 locations and growing. We work directly with some of the world's largest and best airlines, servicing 400+ flights daily across the globe. As a valued member of the Unifi family, you will be working with an incredibly diverse, welcoming, and inclusive workforce, with limitless opportunities worldwide!
We are currently looking to hire a motivated Payroll Analyst to join our team!
The Payroll Analyst assists with tasks that support payroll operations.
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Process payroll, incl. preparing, auditing, and submitting
- Review deductions and withholdings
- Manage positive pay, stop payments, and replacement checks
- Assist in resolving payroll inbox queries
- Coordinate garnishments
- Ad-hoc excel research to isolate issues and research items
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Associates degree, but bachelors preferred.
- CPP certification preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- UltiPro experience preferred
- Excel – required to have advance excel skill sets
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Ability to think critically creatively solve problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work with us, travel with us! Unifi offers Delta Flight Privileges
- Unifi Health and Wellness Benefits + a 401K Match, short term & long-term disability
- Dynamic Environment with fantastic growth opportunities (we love to grow from within)
- Comprehensive, world-class training provided