Requisition Number: OPERA01805
SummaryThe Operations Support Manager is the central point of communication for the daily operation and serves as a liaison between the COO and regional VPs. The Operations Support Manager assists with operations, KPI monitoring, and follow-up. They will communicate with all internal and external stakeholders; lead and coordinate projects, timelines, and action plans for the regions as directed by the COO; actions and close performance concerns by liaising with respective leaders.
- Coordinate day-to-day operational issues/concerns with the COO and VPs.
- Lead all operational projects and ensure completion.
- Assist, report and follow up on performance failures and critical issues.
- Communicate with all levels of management and customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure follow up on RFPs, GSE, and resource planning
- Lead and manage projects “winter readiness, inform implementation, data consolidation, etc.”
- Create and manage SOPs and LOPs
- Lead revenue leakage exercises
- Assist with the prioritization of projects, customer relations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelors or Associates degree a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Excels working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong managerial experience
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Understanding of ground handling processes and KPIs
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Attentive to detail and numerate
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required