What We Do:
Brightwell is a full-service payments company supplying thoughtful solutions and technology for sending money around the world while managing the complex regulatory requirements surrounding those transactions. By coupling technological innovation with strategic partnerships, Brightwell offers technology for businesses and individuals to expand their portfolio into cross-border payments (including bank transfers, mobile wallets, or cash). Providing unmatched fraud and transaction monitoring backed by an in-house team of global payments experts, Brightwell offers options when it comes to managing and moving money around the globe.
Who We Need:
We’re searching for an Operations Specialist to join our crew. As our ideal Operations Specialist at Brightwell, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our clients and providing solutions to their problems. Your focus will be split between operational dashboard monitoring and client relationship management.
This is a HYBRID role, based in Atlanta, GA. Working onsite one to two days a week is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor operations dashboard of daily transaction volume for assigned book of
- Monitor operations dashboard daily error logs for assigned books of business.
- Proactively identify trends in error logs and work with clients and internal Brightwell
- departments to alleviate the number of errors.
- Escalate issues directly to the Product and Engineering teams if urgent or open a ticket to document in the backlog if the issue does not require immediate action.
- Expedite serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Act as the first point of contact for any issues being escalated directly by clients whether by phone, email, and online portals.
- Manage client-related program guides and documentation.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with all assigned clients. Build positive client relationships by checking in regularly and following up on active issues, new product features, and overall account trends.
As an Operations Specialist, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- 1+ year of experience working in payments or remittances.
- Proven experience in client relations or account management.
- Proficiency in data analysis.
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- A high degree of tech-savvy.
- Superior written and verbal communication with concise and persuasive presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
What We’re Offering in Return:
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, parental leave, paid vacation, and more.
- Random: Culture and company events (happy hours, CEO lunches, outings to Braves or United games, etc.).
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.