WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
The position is responsible for assisting the Senior Project Engineer with the design, creation, construction, relocation, expansion, and/or remodel of Sherwin-Williams paint stores and other building facilities. This position also assists in resolving code issues and the resolution of issues involving owned or leased facilities.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word,
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Prior experience in a construction industry, ideally with retail facilities.
- Organizational and planning skills, and the ability to establish priorities and handle many projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of management, contractors, government officials and landlords/property owners.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.