Professionally and accurately process requests for service. Effectively assist in the research and investigation of customer questions and problems. Identify customer need communicated by email, inbound call and Live Chat. Must respond timely to technical support requests accessing software/data applications to determine actions required pursuant to customer specifications for a 3rd Shift department operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Professionally respond to emails, inbound calls and Live Chat requests as specified by technical support and customer contract guidelines as initial point of contact.
- Assist others, communicate and participate as part of a team.
- Interact with customers in a professional, timely and friendly manner.
- Maintain accuracy of call log for record keeping and follow-up using software tool and paper records that must be kept.
- Interrogate request via appropriate diagnostic software providing accurate information/ guidance to customers following customer procedures.
- Coordinate customer contact and follow up.
- Learn and test software applications and follow escalation process to report problems.
- Notify management of events that may affect our ability to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested.
- Assist in maintaining all customer data bases and procedural documents.
- Participate in continuing education program.
- Perform other related data entry and Customer Service duties as directed by Lead/Department Supervisor.
- Cross-train to learn competitive systems and to support other services delivered by PSC.
- Maintain professional appearance, attitude and behavior at all times.
Skill and Educational requirements
College Graduate preferred or equivalent with Microsoft Office program expertise.*
Salesforce program expertise.**
Strong interest in technology, software and web management.*
3-5 years Customer Support/Service experience required.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred (oral and written).
Adaptable to changing priorities, self-motivated, confident and creative.
Employee will be required to work unsupervised for periods of time.
Position will require working 2nd or 3rd Shift, weekends; overtime is optional