iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Marketing Content Strategy Manager is responsible for all aspects of content strategy, content creation, campaign planning & development that creates air cover and demand that contributes to new customer acquisition, expansion, and retention.
- Owns integrated marketing campaign calendar
- Creates campaign themes based on market trends and market movers
- Creates campaigns for new business, expansion, customer retention and nurture streams
- Executes air-cover campaigns
- Provides support for regional needs
- Collaborates closely with Product Marketing, Field/Partner Marketing teams
- Ensure fiscally sound execution of acquisition budget and make sound recommendations for scaling programs with proven ability to drive ROI
- Develop and execute scalable, profitable, and measurable marketing programs that target property managers
- Drive our ongoing strategy around ensuring our web / online experience such that it addresses the needs of our audience and helps move them to the point of deciding to become a customer
- Develop sophisticated email campaigns and mentor team managing marketing automation and database marketing strategy (nurture, customer, and the piping that makes it all possible).
- B2B Enterprise Marketing
- Persona based marketing
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Demonstrated leadership skills and passion to continue to nurture and build a team, developing the next generation of marketing leaders
- Experience with marketing automation tools and Salesforce CRM, affiliate, and paid, organic, email and social marketing channels and technologies
- Experience in developing and implementing attribution
- Experience setting demand forecasts and CAC (managing marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results)
- Experience managing teams, but not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done
- You are driven, curious, kind, and have an innate desire to win
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a related field, or commensurate commercial experience.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas