Alfresco is a commercial, open source software company that provides simply a better way for people to work, ensuring they have the right information they need, exactly when they need it most.
Our software powers the daily work of more than 11 million people at industry-leading organizations in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is a modern, enterprise-class, cloud-native platform that enables organizations to build digital operations to deliver instant services with exceptional experiences. It provides the fastest path for people to interact with information and for organizations to quickly respond to threats, opportunities and circumstances.
Alfresco helps more than 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Pitney Bowes, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, US Navy Department, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
You will be joining a highly successful Customer Success Team responsible for helping Alfresco customers realize and maximize business value through effective implementation and adoption of our products and services.
Your primary responsibility will be day to-day management and coaching of a team of Senior CSMs, CSMs and Renewal Specialists who focus on adoption, ongoing success, advocacy, loyalty, retention, growth potential, and the timely completion of subscription renewals for Alfresco customers.
Ultimately, your role is to deliver the ideal experience through our customer’s lifecycle, ensure existing subscriptions meet customer needs, and that they are retained in line with our established performance goals.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the rest of the Customer Success Management Leadership Team to develop and execute Customer Success Programs and renewals strategies
- Manage a team of 6-8 CSM’s and renewal specialist(s)
- Conduct territory and account reviews for to ensure effective customer contact cadence and interaction, business and value understanding, release currency, renewal management (planning, quoting, closing), and forecast ability
- As needed, personally assist in the negotiation of complex renewals and customer escalations
- Manage team members with effective training plans, provide timely feedback on professional performance and goal achievement.
- Look for growth opportunities to share with sales to expand portfolios and secure renewals
- Provide accurate forecasting of your team’s performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
What We're looking for
- Extensive background in customer success and renewals roles for a software company
- Demonstrated customer-oriented mindset in internally and externally.
- Previous management experience is a plus
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Impressive listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven influencer and negotiator
- Creative and excellent problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Experience working in Salesforce and Gainsight
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.