Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we've experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
In this position you will provide real time driver and load status updates in TruckMate software system. The logistics coordinator will provide coverage/communications for radio, phone and PPL Net; ensure proper flow of documents to and from drivers; effectively communicate with management, drivers, owner operators and customers. They will enter in data efficiently and accurately in complex software systems and efficiently perform administrative duties of the job which includes sorting, filing, and distributing transportation documents.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in a transportation or dispatch similar environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent data entry skills and prior experience working with complex computerized information systems such as Excel, TMS, PeopleNet, and Outlook.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work overtime and other shifts and/or holidays when necessary.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.